Official SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin v4 has arrived - Compatible with the Outlook Web App or Outlook 2016+ connected to Office365 or Exchange Server 2016. A complete rebuild developed and maintained by SuiteCRM developers, the addon retains previous functionality while massively improves performance, reliability and stability!
[Version 4.0.3] Released 30 August 2023
- Fix Profile Outlook Sync Folders tab not appearing.
- Fix Outlook license key validation when inputting an invalid license key it will no longer store a blank string in the database.
- Fix Outlook Sync Folders so if no folders are selected this will prevent all emails from being processed.
- Fix License Key save where the licence key would not be saved with the default save button.
- Fix PHP warning on foreach when no emails are returned from the selected folder.
- Fix viewing the user panel in Firefox as the Outlook tab would not load in the correct tab.
- Fix folder multi-select as it was not possible to save the outlook folder multi-select when no folders were selected, leading to inconsistent behaviour.
- Fix removed duplicate API calls to licencing API.
- Improved readability and ensure licence checks are appropriate.
- Updated and Improved Azure Permission functionality and logging.
- Updated and Improved info, error and fatal Logging.
- New Test Azure Sync from the admin panel has been added.
Please Uninstall version 4.0.2 before installing 4.0.3, all settings and data should be unaffected
[Version 4.0.2] Released 3 May 2023
- Fix 7.13 Compatibility issues
- Fix User Subpanel Sorting Database Error
- Updated and Improved Error Logging
- Updated and Improved Info Logging
Please Uninstall version 4.0.1 before installing 4.0.2, all settings and data should be unaffected
[Version 4.0.1] Released 16 June 2022
- Fix 7.12 Comparability issues
- Fix Store licence validation issues
- Fix User is not Licensed error
- Prevent Error Loop on Logout/licence API failures
- Remove admin notices on subpanel loading
- Update Unknown Error Message
- Improve Sync Error handling
- Update Users Integration to use ajax (avoid updating key files)
- Update API endpoint to use /Api/index.php/ to simplify setup
- Add default admin icon
Please Uninstall version 4.0.0 before installing 4.0.1, all settings and data should be unaffected
[Version 4.0.0] Released 31 August 2020
Completely plugin rebuild from the ground up to resolve legacy issues. For more info see our FAQ
[Version 3.0.22] Released 10th September 2019
- Validate licence pop-up keeps appearing
- Deferred start-up
- Slow down when removing calendar items
- Prevent CRM URL issue
- Unable to press save button on settings
- Contact manual sync V2
[Version 3.0.20] Released 28th June 2019
- Resolved incorrect License Checks (due to deferred start up)
- Ensures TLS 1.2+ being enforced
- Improve Startup Performance
- Upgraded v4.6.1 to v4.6.2
[Version 3.0.18] Released 12th February 2019
- Ability to select and archive emails against related records when returning results
- Ability to re-archive emails
- Ability to auto archive emails to accounts
- Ability to search and select record on Send and Archive
- Ability to Manually synchronise Contacts
- Ability to select synchronisation direction of meetings/calls/tasks/contacts individually
- Upgraded to use .NET 4.6
- Resolved memory leaks and improved performance
- Resolved Unable to load DLL ‘tidy.x64.dll’ issue
- Resolved set recipient address in the search dialog when archiving SENT emails
- Resolved duplication for synchronising meetings/tasks
[Version 3.0.11] Released 5th February 2018
- Updates to Meeting invitees were not synchronising.
- Cancelled Meetings were still showing as active in the Outlook Calendar.
- Meetings would not synchronise to Outlook depending on their source (e.g. Gmail).
- Meetings created via clicking the CRM Calendar would not synch to Outlook.
- To / From / CC / BCC fields on an archived e-mail were blank.
- Meetings would only synchronise to the CRM if you were the Organiser.
- More support for PHP 7.1
[Version 3.0.9] Released 25th October 2017
- Issue installing Plugin on 32bit operating systems
- Issue with archiving emails
- Improved meeting sync
- Issue with “Assigned user” values
- Improved identification of synced Outlook Meeting items in the CRM
- Issue with meeting duplication
- Issue with task sync
[Version 3.0.7] Released 30th August 2017
- LDAP Support
- Outlook plugin is now available as an MSI package
- Issue viewing Auto Archive tab in Outlook 2010
- Issue causing configuration loss when updating Outlook
- Improved archived message identification
- Issue when syncing to the CRM without export access
- Archived history items do not set the “From” field correctly
- Prevented tasks from syncing to Outlook from the CRM without a Due Date
- Improved logging information
- Improved saved settings to prevent setting loss from occurring
- Issue with manual email archiving causing duplication in Outlook 2013 (Please restart the plugin if encountering this issue)
[Version 3.0.5] Released 12th June 2017
- You can now upgrade without requiring to un-install previous versions of the plug-in.
- Further updated icon set - SuiteP
- Issue searching Custom modules of type 'Company'
- Improved change detection of synchronised records
- Address book cutting off the “Finish” and “Cancel” buttons
- Calendar Meeting description being overwritten by Accept/Decline invites
- Unable to change type of error logging via settings
- Issue when syncing multiple emails from the same person
- Issue when Sending and Archiving with attachments
- Improved duplication check of created Meetings/Calls between CRM and Outlook
- Issue on PHP 7.1 environment unable to connect to CRM
- Intermittent issue causing loss of plug-in settings
- Issue on creating Tasks with no due date synchronisation
[Version 3.0.4] Released 15th May 2017
- LDAP Support
- Search & Archive against Opportunities
- Ability to change level of logging
- Improved Performance – additional caching and multi-threading
- Resolved Auto Archiving Receive/Sent minor issues
- Archive to Custom Modules
- Assign Categories to Emails (only available with SuiteCRM 7.9)
- Ability to Accept/Decline a Meeting if created via CRM
- Outlook Contacts are turned Private if deleted or unsynced on CRM
- Hit Enter to Search
- Synchronise Meetings & Calls does not appear on CRM Calendar View
- Improved Performance – robust caching and multi-threading
- Tasks not deleting in Outlook when removed on CRM
- Updated Tasks Export Rights
- Resolved Archiving Received/Sent by minor issues
- Resolved Cascading deletion of objects on Outlook
- CRM synced Call incorrectly reference Account Telephone in To address
- Search Button being unresponsive
- Improved Timezone Support
- Plugin Settings Box Resizable
- Resolved Indexing pointer during Synchronisation
- New SuiteP themed icon set
- Add logging level control in Settings window
- Warning popup if a sync conflict is detected
- Send and archive button added to Email compose window
- Archive window size dynamically set on load.
- SuiteCRM Outlook plugin license authentication in background
- Contacts on a multi page set up sync bug resolved
- Removes duplicate email search
- Ability to mouse right click and archive for 2010 and 2013
- Sync checks set to off by default of initial install
- Private Outlook contacts made more responsive
- Resolve the encoding and decoding of text between SuiteCRM and Outlook bug
- Multiple back-end bug fixes
- CRM Contacts are not marked_deleted if deleted on Outlook
- Improved Threading
- Improved logging for licence key validation checks
- Improved settings dynamics
- Easy disable option added
- Private CRM contacts removed from Outlook
- Outlook created contacts can now be updated from both Outlook and the CRM
Initial Release February 2017
- Full auto synchronisation with Outlook 2010 upwards
- Manual archiving with Outlook 2007
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate SuiteCRM with all your apps
The simplest way to work™. Glances integrates SuiteCRM with all your favorite workplace apps, acting as your go-to hub for real-time customer insights and personal tasks.
Outlook 365 and SuiteCRM Integration
Make life easier by reducing the need to flip between apps. If you are using Outlook Web App, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016 connected to Office365 or Exchange Server 2013 then be sure to take advantage of this email and contact synchronization add-on. Smartly links emails to your SuiteCRM records an...
SuiteCRM Enterprise-Class Outlook Integration
Implicit FrontEnd provides deep integration with Microsoft Outlook. In addition to full two-way synchronization of Outlook data such as contacts and calendars, it allows you to sync CRM data including accounts, opportunities, quotes etc. so that you can do all your CRM work without leaving Outlook. ...