SuiteCRM Asterisk Integration, Click To Call, Call Notification Popup, Call Logs, Call Recordings, Call notes, Call transfer.
Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, Elastix, VICIDial
Requirements For Hosted SuiteCRM Server
- You need to have support to run NodeJS application on the server where SuiteCRM is hosted.
- If NodeJS is not installed on hosted server, asked your Server Administrator to do it for you.
- You can take help from https://nodejs.org/
- Or you can download and install NodeJS from enter link description here by your own.
Requirements For Asterisk Configuration
- Asterisk Server IP
- AMI Username
- AMI Port
- AMI Password
Note : AMI Stands For Asterisk Manager Interface
Requirements For Asterisk Server
- You need to enable CDR Event into Asterisk Server in order to have Call Logs features
- You need to enable event filtering for better performance, to enable events filtering add below line
For Asterisk 11 and below:
For Asterisk 12 and above:
- You must have SIP Phone (any soft-phone or IP phone) registered with your extension to use Click To Call functions.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
SuiteCRM Asterisk Connector
SuiteCRM Asterisk Plugin - Best-in-class business solutions that deliver competitive edge and ROI with power and flexibility of SuiteCRM. Our team always aim to meet your budget while delivering a measurable ROI on your CRM investment.