SuiteCRM Asterisk Integration, Click To Call, Call Notification Popup, Call Logs, Call Recordings, Call notes, Call transfer. Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, Elastix, ViCiDial, FusionPBX, Freeswitch, Twilio, Kaleyra , MyOperator
Configuration Of Asterisk Integration
First you have to validate the License
Enter the License key the you have received while purchasing the addon and press Continue
Add your Asterisk Server details into the Form as shown below
- Name : Just to identify by all users only
- Server IP : Ip Address of the Asterisk Server
- Socket Server Port : Default is 5188, Asterisk Integration server will run on this port.
- AMI Username : Asterisk Manager Interface Username
- AMI Secret : Asterisk Manager Interface Secret Password
- AMI Port : Default is 5038
- Recordinglink IP : IP address to be used into Recording Link
- Recordinglink Port : Port number to be used into Recording Link (HTTP port to access Recording URL) Now Save Settings
You will get list in above table of all added Asterisk Servers, you can integrate and add multiple Asterisk Servers with our addon, Now Start the service
Service will be started and you will get Process Id for the running process as shown in image below
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate SuiteCRM with all your apps
The simplest way to work™. Glances integrates SuiteCRM with all your favorite workplace apps, acting as your go-to hub for real-time customer insights and personal tasks.
SuiteCRM Asterisk Connector
SuiteCRM Asterisk Plugin - Best-in-class business solutions that deliver competitive edge and ROI with power and flexibility of SuiteCRM. Our team always aim to meet your budget while delivering a measurable ROI on your CRM investment.