Installation & Configuration
Installing QuickBooks SuiteCRM Integration
- Download the zip file based on your PHP version. Once downloaded, extract the zip and go to Import folder -> qb_suitecrm.zip is available
- Go to Admin > Module Loader
- Then, Choose qb_suitecrm.zip file and click Upload button
- Go to Admin > Scheduler
- Click "Create Scheduler"
- Fill the Form. Choose Job as "Quickbooks Suite" and Set Interval more than 5 minutes.
QuickBooks SuiteCRM Configuration
To configure QuickBooks with SuiteCRM,
- Choose All → Suite QuickBooks Integration.
- It is a one-time configuration. If you are installing the package for the first time, you need to connect with your QuickBooks online account. You can easily configure by clicking on the button to connect with your QuickBooks.
- Now, you will be directed to your QuickBooks login, sign in and authorize your account to complete the connection.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
OpenCart Integration - SuiteCRM E-COMMERCE Plugin
SuiteCRM Opencart Integration is seamless and real-time, no dependency on admin to run a Cron job to pull or push data. “Once the information is keyed in one system it will push data to other systems instantaneously”