Module Sync Rules
To sync the Contacts, Invoices and Products the following rules and mandatory requirements need to be followed. The rules & mandatory information listed are the standards & limitations of QuickBooks.
Contact Module Requirements:
- The DisplayName, Title, GivenName, MiddleName, and FamilyName attributes do not have colon (:), tab (\t), or newline (\n) characters.
- The DisplayName attribute must be unique across all other customers, employee, and vendor objects.
- The PrimaryEmailAddress attribute must have (@) at sign and (.) dot.
- For Title, maximum 15 chars allowed.
- For GivenName, maximum 25 chars allowed.
- For Middle Name, maximum 25 chars allowed.
- For Family Name, maximum 25 chars allowed.
- For, Suffix maximum 10chars allowed.
- Company Name do not exceed 50 charts.
- Phones should have only numbers & should not exceed 21 characters.
Product Module Requirement:
- Name can have 100 characters at the maximum.
- SKU can have alpha numeric characters with maximum 100 chars.
- IncomeAccount in SuiteCRM is mandatory for Inventory and Service Item Type in QuickBooks
- ExpenseAccount in SuiteCRM is mandatory for Inventory, Non Inventory and Service Item type in QuickBooks.
- AssetAccount is mandatory in SuiteCRM.
If you have mapped the Account incorrectly then you will be receiving a error report from QuickBooks.
Invoice Module Requirement:
- An Invoice must have at least one Line either for a sales item or inline subtotal.
- An Invoice must have Customer populated.
- Invoice must be related with Products and Customer.
- If you haven’t mentioned ShipAddr, BillAddr, or both then the appropriate customer address from the referenced Customer object is used to fill those values.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
OpenCart Integration - SuiteCRM E-COMMERCE Plugin
SuiteCRM Opencart Integration is seamless and real-time, no dependency on admin to run a Cron job to pull or push data. “Once the information is keyed in one system it will push data to other systems instantaneously”