QuickCRM Mobile gives you access to SuiteCRM on your mobile, your tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or your laptop with QuickCRM native apps available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.
#1553 - Image overwritten with the one from previous record
I think I found a bug with the handling of Photo fields. Luckily, it seems to be reproducible.
- Add photo field to Leads' views
- Go in the detail view of a Lead (let's call it L1) and snap a photo with your camera, and save. Photo is correctly saved.
- Now open a different Lead (let's call it L2) and edit the record. Change some other field, not the Photo. (in my tests, I used "assistant phone", but maybe any field will do). Save.
- Now the photo of L1 is incorrectly copied as the photo of L2, overwriting any photo it might have (this is data loss!).
- You can repeat the process with more Leads, they will get the last photo taken assigned to them when you save other fields...
SuiteCRM version: 7.8.19
QuickCRM version: Server 22.214.171.124, Android 6.4.2
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
SecuritySuite - Enhanced SuiteCRM Teams
Control what your users can access and save time, money, and frustrations. Lock down sensitive data in SuiteCRM to specific groups or teams. Supports unlimited assigned users, unlimited group assignments to records, custom layouts for each group, login/sudo capabilities and much more.