QuickCRM Mobile gives you access to SuiteCRM on your mobile, your tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or your laptop with QuickCRM native apps available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.
Mobile App for SuiteCRM
With QuickCRM, you have Online and Offline access to your CRM on mobile, tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or laptop (Windows). Responsive views allow you to display and edit records comfortably, even on smaller screens.
QuickCRM app also takes full advantage of your device capabilities:
- Place Calls from any view in just one click and log the calls into the CRM,
- Display a unique Calendar combining CRM Calls and Meetings with events in your device Calendar,
- Open your favorite navigation app from addresses or maps,
- Copy Contacts from your device address book to the CRM,
- Copy Contacts from the CRM to your device address book (if you have export rights),
- Access to the device GPS allow you search contacts or accounts close to your current location
- Use your camera and enter photographs into Picture or Photo type fields
QuickCRM native app is available on: - App Store - Google Play - Windows Store
Mobile App Screenshots
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate SuiteCRM with all your apps
The simplest way to work™. Glances integrates SuiteCRM with all your favorite workplace apps, acting as your go-to hub for real-time customer insights and personal tasks.
TapCRM - Mobile App for SuiteCRM
Best SuiteCRM Mobile App Now access all your necessary SuiteCRM data as and when required right from your mobile phone. Get everything done on the go with TapCRM, our SuiteCRM Mobile app. Now equipped with an exclusive field service feature: Live Tracking!"
Outlook 365 and SuiteCRM Integration
Make life easier by reducing the need to flip between apps. If you are using Outlook Web App, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016 connected to Office365 or Exchange Server 2013 then be sure to take advantage of this email and contact synchronization add-on. Smartly links emails to your SuiteCRM records an...