Timer Tracker helps users manage time spent on each activity within SuiteCRM. It integrates seamlessly with Billing (both Invoice & Quotes) to make generating billing based on hours accrued for customers a breeze.
Timekeeping User’s Guide has been developed to assist management, system admin and users. It allows to track the time spent while working on a particular module’s particular record.
- Run Multiple timers at a time
- Open/Close Timekeeping popup with a single click without leaving the page
- Allows to manually editable Start/End DateTime
- Allows to Create Task and Notes automatically when complete timer.
- Calculate Durations of Timer according Business Hours or Calendar Hours.
- Allows to define Global Rate and User Wise Rate.
- Allows to Pause, Stop, Close and Resume timer.
- Display Active Timers in Timekeeping Popup.
- Allows to Copy TimeLog to Quotes and Invoice.
- Allows to Add Timekeeping Description to LineItem in Quotes and Invoice
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Timesheet Ninja Enterprise
Track time and measure productivity against any and all modules in SuiteCRM, including support cases and project tasks. Have the ability to log against multiple modules on one timesheet and log against specific modules that more than one user is working on. Built in popup timer that lets you start, ...