Timer Tracker helps users manage time spent on each activity within SuiteCRM. It integrates seamlessly with Billing (both Invoice & Quotes) to make generating billing based on hours accrued for customers a breeze.
Timekeeping User’s Guide has been developed to assist management, system admin and users. It allows to track the time spent while working on a particular module’s particular record.
- Run Multiple timers at a time
- Open/Close Timekeeping popup with a single click without leaving the page
- Allows to manually editable Start/End DateTime
- Allows to Create Task and Notes automatically when complete timer.
- Calculate Durations of Timer according Business Hours or Calendar Hours.
- Allows to define Global Rate and User Wise Rate.
- Allows to Pause, Stop, Close and Resume timer.
- Display Active Timers in Timekeeping Popup.
- Allows to Copy TimeLog to Quotes and Invoice.
- Allows to Add Timekeeping Description to LineItem in Quotes and Invoice
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Easily fill out your work time and track project costs. With all your project spent time information in one place, you'll be a more organized and efficient business owner.