The Find and Replace extension enables you to find a specific word and replace it with a different word all from the list view. Run the replace against one record or as many as you would like. No longer do you need to slowly go from record to record to make wholesale changes.
Find And Replace User’s Guide has been developed to assist management, system admin and users. Find And Replace extension allows you to find specific words in a selected field and Replace it it using Normal or Regular Expression Search Type.
- Find And Replace feature available in “Bulk Action” Dropdown of each Module Listview.
- Find Specific data from a particular field of Module using Search Type either “Normal” or “Regular Expression” with Find Method either “Match Exact Word” or “Contains”. Find Method available for all the type fields except Date, Datetime combo fields.
- For “Normal” Search Type, Replace Methods available such as “Field Prefix”, “Field Suffix”, “Concat Multiple Field”, “Mathematical Operation”, “Date Operation”.
- Able to add Replace Value in “Replace With” Textbox.
- If you’re selecting “Regular Expression” for Date type field then for replace value showing “Replace With” and “Replace Value” Textbox.
- You are able to save your search using “Save As Template” for future use of the same search.
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate SuiteCRM with all your apps
The simplest way to work™. Glances integrates SuiteCRM with all your favorite workplace apps, acting as your go-to hub for real-time customer insights and personal tasks.
Quick Updater makes it possible for you to Update the Module Record information from Listview, Update Related Field & Parent Relate Field information directly from Modules Create/Editview where Related fields Display. This will help you to quickly update records as you no longer need to save and the...
ETLS - ETL for SuiteCRM
An ETL tool that works with all editions offering fast data uploads using the latest API methods. Designed to synchronize your existing applications data with both standard and custom modules. Imports cloud-based data into your instances and pulls data from your SuiteCRM for local repo...