Need to show or hide fields or panels based on the value of another field? For this requirement Dynamic Panels is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a field value changes.
Create more meaningful, Hide/Show fields & panels in SuiteCRM
Have a certain set of fields that you want to show for specific contact types? Need to hide fields when a lead hasn't been fully qualified yet? With Dynamic Panels you can get as detailed as you need to show just the fields or panels that are needed based on specific field values.
If you're working with direct customer or selling product through partner and manage their information in one screen(module), sometime
there is different fields associated with Customer and Partner so when you select Customer it will show some fields and when you select partner it will hide some fields as an example below,
Dynamic Panels for SuiteCRM
You might need to show/hide the panel on the selection of a specific value so based on that it will display the panel on the selected value from the select box.
For example, if you're dealing with the RealEstate Property business and there are different fields associated with the type of the property.
if you select Apartment in Property type it will display panel related to "Apartment"
if you select Villa in Property type it will display panel related to "Villa"
- Allow Users to Set Type of Users and Specific Roles can use Dynamic Panels features.
- Allow Users to Set Default Fields & Panels should be Hide, Readonly, Mandatory & Autofill up on Page Load.
- Allow Users to Set Condition on particular fields of the Module.
- Allow Users to Set Fields & Panels should be Hide/Show, Fields should be Readonly & Mandatory.
- Allow Users to Update the Field Value by Using the following Options,
1. Update the Field Using Flat Value.
2. Update Value from Current Module Field using Functions like String Length, String Concatenation, Date Difference, etc.
3. Update Value from Subpanel Module Field using Functions like SUM, MIN, MAX, AVG.
- Allow Users to set the Background Color of any field.
How Dynamic Panels works see in Action
Dynamic Panels for SuiteCRM makes it possible to
- Show/Hide Fields
- Show/Hide Panels
Easy to Install & Setup
See more about how it works in our User Guide
Get in Touch
Our Online Support Hours:
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
SuiteCRM Calculation Field
Create business logic for field calculations without needing to write custom code. You can select calculated field and create the formula that is automatically updated based on calculation you provide.