Need to show or hide fields or panels based on the value of another field? For this requirement Dynamic Panels is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a field value changes.
About Dynamic Panels
Variance Infotech has developed Dynamic Panels in SuiteCRM which helps users to Hide/Show fields and panels.
Create more meaningful, Hide/Show fields & panels in SuiteCRM
Have a certain set of fields that you want to show for specific contact types? Need to hide fields when a lead hasn't been fully qualified yet? With Dynamic Panels you can get as detailed as you need to show just the fields or panels that are needed based on specific field values.
Say you offer car insurance and each vehicle type has a different set of fields that need to be filled out. When a client needs insurance for a "Commercial vehicle" the Commercial Vehicle panel will show while all of the other panels hide.
Dynamic Panels for SuiteCRM
How Dynamic Panels works see in Action
- Allow Users to Set Type of Users and Specific Roles can use Dynamic Panels features.
- Allow Users to Set Default Fields & Panels should be Hide, Readonly, Mandatory & Auto fill up on Page Load.
- Allow Users to Set Condition on particular fields of the Module.
- Allow Users to Set Fields & Panels should be Hide/Show, Fields should be Readonly & Mandatory.
- Allow Users to Update the Field Value by Using following Options,
1. Update the Field Using Flat Value.
2. Update Value from Current Module Field using Functions like String Length, String Concatenation, Date Difference, etc.
3. Update Value from Subpanel Module Field using Functions like SUM, MIN, MAX, AVG.
- Allow Users to set Background Color of any field.
Dynamic Panels for SuiteCRM makes it possible to
- Show/Hide Fields
- Show/Hide Panels
Easy to Install & Setup
See more about how it works in our User Guide
Get in Touch
Our Online Support Hours:
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Auto Populate Fields
Need to auto populate value based on the value of related field? For this requirement Auto Populate is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a related field value changes.