Add the ability to not only upload multiple files, but also the ability to preview different file types right from inside SuiteCRM. Supports many file types such as PDF, Word Docs, TXT, PNG, JPG, and more.
Follow the below Steps for installation of Upload Documents/images plugin
- Go to Admin Panel
- Click on Module Loader from developer tool to Install Plug In
- Upload the “Upload Document” zip file
- Click on Upload
- After Uploading zip file click on install, the Ready To Install Page is open Under licence Tab, check on accept and click on commit button.
- It shows the status bar how many percent it completes
- After completing the installation it displays the message Module Installed Successfully.
Installation and Usage:
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Using the File upload field for image uploads? With Image Preview any file uploaded that is an image shows a preview of the image on Notes, Documents, custom modules, etc. Wherever the File field type is used. Works on detail views, edit views, list views, and subpanels.
To view an uploaded document in SuiteCRM, the user has to download the document from SuiteCRM to the local machine and then the user has to open the document using an application. If the application to view the document is not available, the user has to find and Install it. We ease this process by i...