Enhanced PDF Template is an extension of the existing PDF Template module. The existing PDF Template module allows generating PDFs only for Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Contracts, Quotes, and Invoices.
Enhanced PDF Template add-on allows you to generate a PDF for any module, including your custom modules.
Enhanced PDF Template parsing allows printing of the particular module’s data as well as related data. Related data will be printed in a tabular form like line items in a quote sample.
- Configure Enhanced PDF Template for any module of the SuiteCRM.
- Create dynamic PDF Template for the configured modules and generate PDF from the dynamic template.
- Dynamic template parsing allows printing the particular module’s data as well as related data. Related data can be printed in a tabular form like line items in quote sample.
How to Use
- Enable module to use Enhanced PDF Template plugin via SuiteCRM Admin > Enhanced PDF Template > Modules.
- Select and submit modules. Selected modules will be available in the type field of the PDF Template.
- Goto the PDF Template Editview. Select the module from the Type field and create dynamic PDF Template as per the requirements. Please note here that - related data ( Data of subpanel or more precisely One to Many relationships data) can only be printed in tabular form just like line item in the quote sample
- User can download the PDF from the ListView
- User can also download the PDF from the DetailView
Video - Download the PDF
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate SuiteCRM with all your apps
The simplest way to work™. Glances integrates SuiteCRM with all your favorite workplace apps, acting as your go-to hub for real-time customer insights and personal tasks.
SugarPrint enables printing to PDF / XLS export of any: List view, Detail view and Calendar view in SuiteCRM Community Edition. SugarPrint makes exporting basic or advanced Search Results to PDF or Excel a one-click process.
DocParser creates PDF or MS Word documents based on any record and it's related data. DocParser can be used to merge information from any module into a presentation-quality document and create an MS Word and PDF documents. The parsed document can be downloaded from both the List view and Detail...