QuickCRM Mobile gives you access to SuiteCRM on your mobile, your tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or your laptop with QuickCRM native apps available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.
Mobile App for SuiteCRM
With QuickCRM, you have Online and Offline access to your CRM on mobile, tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android) or laptop (Windows).
Responsive views allow you to display and edit records comfortably, even on smaller screens.
QuickCRM app also takes full advantage of your device capabilities:
- Place Calls from any view in just one click and log the calls into the CRM,
- Display a unique Calendar combining CRM Calls and Meetings with events in your device Calendar,
- Open your favorite navigation app from addresses or maps,
- Copy Contacts from your device address book to the CRM,
- Copy Contacts from the CRM to your device address book (if you have export rights),
- Access to the device GPS allow you search contacts or accounts close to your current location
- Use your camera and enter photographs into Picture or Photo type fields
Mobile App Screenshots
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Outlook 365 and SuiteCRM Integration
Make life easier by reducing the need to flip between apps. If you are using Outlook Web App, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016 connected to Office365 or Exchange Server 2013 then be sure to take advantage of this email and contact synchronization add-on. Smartly links emails to your SuiteCRM records an...
SecuritySuite - Enhanced SuiteCRM Teams
Control what your users can access and save time, money, and frustrations. Lock down sensitive data in SuiteCRM to specific groups or teams. Supports unlimited assigned users, unlimited group assignments to records, custom layouts for each group, login/sudo capabilities and much more.