SuiteCRM BI-Directional link to Xero
Automated BI-DIRECTIONAL synch between SuiteCRM and Xero, synch most recent record. Accounts, Contacts, Invoice and Products, connect and forget. Synch based on your criteria. This module also gives you the ability to manually update Accounts/Contacts/Invoice records to/from Xero
#3287 - Initial Setup
I followed the below steps:-
1) Setup a Xero Trail account
1) Login to https://developer.xero.com/myapps
2) "New App" --> "OAUTH 2.0 Grant Type"
3) Generate a ClientID & ClientSecret
4) On SuiteCRM navigated to "Admin" --> "Xero Configuration Settings" --> "Create Xero COnfiguration Settings"
5) Entered the below details from
(The Redirect URL is not publicly available to Xero if that matters)
7) Select "Actions" --> "Connect to Xero"
It opens a website on https://authorize.xero.com" showing my details & I press the "Allow access"
8) In SuiteCRM Go into "Invoices" & under "Bulk Action" say "Create invoice in Xero" I receive the below error message:-
"NO Xero connection details have been located, please Connect to Xero BEFORE attempting to send records to Xero."
Please review I did install the plugin & then do a "Quick Repair and Rebuild"
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Xero Accounting SuiteCRM Integration
The synergy of Xero and SuiteCRM is a double bonanza, as SuiteCRM Xero Accounting Integration by Fynsis brings a seamless flow of data of customers from inside your CRM to the actual billing and invoicing system in useful handshake so the bills can be generated within CRM.