Version 1.1.0 - August 2019
First release containing the following features:
- Track modifications of data associated with contacts/leads/targets within SuiteCRM with the GDPR Log
- Quickly gather every data associated with a specific contact/lead/target within SuiteCRM (create GDPR logs)
- Track the specificity of each GDPR-related request (information, correction, deletion, scope, portability, objection) thanks to an ad hoc tab that appears only when case type = GDPR
- Export and send GDPR logs to the specific contact/lead/target by downloading the GDPR logs
- Explicitly ask for consent through a stand-alone double opt-in process for contacts/leads with admin definable “thank you” page (URL redirection)
- Track opt-ins (consent/denial) for each contact/lead
- Anonymize specific, admin defined fields and information related to the single contact/lead/target
Version 1.1.3 - August 2019
Fix to the how the anonymization of more than one email per entity is handled. Added License handler.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
GDPR Data Privacy
A GDPR Data Privacy solution for SuiteCRM provides companies like yours with the tools to build trust while enhancing customer experiences. This customized solution is not just about meeting GDPR Regulatory, But this solution implements best practices for data privacy into how they do business. It i...
KINAMU GDPR Module
The new GDPR, which enters into force on May 25, 2018, gives data subjects extensive possibilities to exercise control over their personal data. This results in a variety of obligations for data controllers. In order to be able to pursue this in a compliant and controlled manner KINAMU has developed...