SuiteCRM Dynamic Forms enables you to create multiple forms with different purposes for any record. This is great for a number of various industries which requires multiple types of forms be attached to each customer's records. Dynamic forms has the ability to add many types of fields to your forms custom forms.
Dynamic Forms User’s Guide has been developed to assist management, system admin and users. This extension allows you to design dynamic forms and generate dynamic forms reports for all modules.
Design Dynamic Form
- Display Dynamic Form as a popup inside module or in separate window
- Display Questions in Single Page or Multiple Page
- Generate External URL of Dynamic Form
- Update Map to Field Value
- Setup Panels and Questions Font Color, Panels Background Color
- Setup Font Style and Font size of Questions and Panels
- Execute Alert(Email/Workflow/Reassign)
Dynamic Form Reports
- Setup Report Access(Public or Private)
- Setup Report Type(Export or Schedule)
- Export Dynamic Form Report as PDF and Excel
- Schedule dynamic form report automatically through email
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Need to show or hide fields or panels based on the value of another field? For this requirement Dynamic Panels is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a field value changes.