Installing the Add-on
Before you can use the Recycle bin, you must have activated it.
When the Recycle bin module is active and an item of the supported types is deleted through the user interface, the item is automatically moved to the recycle bin until you either restore or permanently delete the item from there.
1. Go to the Admin panel:
2. Open Module Loader from the Admin panel:
3. Choose the downloaded package:
- Click on Choose File
- Select a downloaded package from your computer
- Click on Upload
4. On the installation wizard, after reviewing the License, click Accept and click commit if you wish to proceed.
5. You will able to see the Recycle bin will be installed. To start using the recycle bin, go to the Admin panel and click the 'Recycle Bin'
6. After the installation
Go to "Repair" from the Admin panel
Click on "Quick Repair and Rebuild"
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Dashboard Copy Manager
Administrators can copy dashboards from any user to any number of users, security groups, or roles. Save time logging in as individual users to set up their dashboards.
Duplicate Checker helps to prevent duplicate records in your CRM for the Account, Contact and Lead modules. If your CRM has duplicate records then the wrong data can be displayed and used by your users. Stop the possibility of misleading information being used by your team by using Duplicate Checke...