Installing the Add-on
Before you can use the Recycle bin, you must have activated it.
When the Recycle bin module is active and an item of the supported types is deleted through the user interface, the item is automatically moved to the recycle bin until you either restore or permanently delete the item from there.
1. Go to the Admin panel:
2. Open Module Loader from the Admin panel:
3. Choose the downloaded package:
- Click on Choose File
- Select a downloaded package from your computer
- Click on Upload
4. On the installation wizard, after reviewing the License, click Accept and click commit if you wish to proceed.
5. You will able to see the Recycle bin will be installed. To start using the recycle bin, go to the Admin panel and click the 'Recycle Bin'
6. After the installation
Go to Repair form the Admin panel
Click on "Quick Repair and Rebuild"
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Dashboard Copy Manager
Administrators can copy dashboards from any user to any number of users, security groups, or roles. Save time logging in as individual users to set up their dashboards.
Tired of having to delete Contacts and related Activities by hand when deleting Account records? deletePLUS puts you in control of what records are deleted AND which of the related records are deleted. Available from the Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities Actions menu - fully configurable