Multiple Fields User’s Guide has been developed to assist management, system admin and users. This extension allows you to add Multiple Values for particular Fields and Copy Existing Panel of Module
- Multiple Fields extension allows you to add Multiple Values for particular Fields of a module.
- Multiple Fields extension allows you to Copy Existing Panel of Module.
- Multiple Fields extension allows you to remove values of particular field which was added by using extension,
- Able to Display Multiple Fields Values and Copied Existing Panel on Module Detailview.
- Able to Configure Multiple Fields feature to particular field of Panel from Configuration Page.
- Able to Configure Multiple Fields feature for Module’s Subpanel fields from Configuration Page.
- Able to turn On/Off Multiple Fields extension for particular module from Configuration Page.
- Supported Specific Standard Modules(Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunity, Quotes, Invoice, etc.) and Custom Modules.
- Supported Fields (Text, Enum, Relate, Parent, Date, Datetime, Checkbox)
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.