Create more customized forms with Multiple Fields for SuiteCRM
Variance Infotech developed the Multiple Fields add-on, which is helpful to quickly add fields dynamically or copy a panel to add it below the current panel of any module in SuiteCRM.
For example: If you’re an insurance company and your agents submit customer forms to add multiple nominees with the same fields, you can manage such requirements using the Multiple Fields extension.
As shown in the image below, you can add multiple panels and fields dynamically from the existing panel.
Features of Multiple Fields Extension
- Add multiple values for particular fields of any module
- Copy existing panel of a module
- Remove values of a particular field which was added by using extension
- Display Multiple Fields values and copied existing panels on module Detail View
- Configure Multiple Fields feature to particular field of panel from Configuration page
- Turn on/off Multiple Fields extension for particular module from Configuration page
- Supports specific standard and custom modules: leads, contacts, accounts, opportunity, quotes, invoices, etc.
- Supports fields: text, enum, relate, parent, date, datetime, checkbox
Easy to install and set up
Learn more about how it works in our User Guide
Multiple Fields for SuiteCRM
Multiple fields works with any module of SuiteCRM, you just need to enable multiple fields options for selected modules from configuration section as mentioned below.
See Multiple Fields in Action
Get in Touch
Our Online Support Hours:
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.