Colors for SuiteCRM helps you create and maintain a unique color code of your customer data so it’s easy to identify the records matching the criteria with a highlighted color. What’s unique about this add-on is, it allows you to configure colors at both the field level, home page dashlets, and sub-panel level within a module.
Colors for SuiteCRM helps you to create and maintain a unique color code of your customer data so that it is easy to identify the records matching the criteria with highlighted color. What is unique about this ‘Colors for SuiteCRM’ addon is that it allows you to configure colors at field level and at a sub-panel level too within a module.
Benefits of the Colors add-on:
- Ability to identify records of matching criteria and perform quicker actions on them
- Reduces the time of searching for particular records/conditions
What does the Colors add-on do?
- Add-on applies the color code [Background, Text, and Link color] on the List view and Subpanel (Detail view)
- Option to add own rules and color code
- Option to add multiple conditions for a rule.
- Option to add multiple rules for the same module. Example: Email Opt-out is checked AND/OR Status is Converted
- Supports all the custom modules
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.