Using the SuiteCRM Twilio WhatsApp Integration by the development team at GrowMore, you can quickly send WhatsApp messages from your CRM in one click, from any module. Send mass WhatsApp messages and log all replies as an inbound WhatsApp message too. Create and send custom or template-based messages, plus send messages using a workflow.
- Send WhatsApp messages from anywhere, just click on WhatsApp icon
- Send Bulk WhatsApp messages using WhatsApp templates
- Send WhatsApp messages using workflow like email
- You can use any field of a record in the template
- Send and receive WhatsApp message log will be saved in the Call module
- You will get an alert notification when any WhatsApp message is received
- All logs will be related to appropriate records based on mobile matches
Important: You need to have a Twilio WhatsApp number to send WhatsApp messages from SuiteCRM to all your contacts.
How it Works
When in the DetailView of record, click on the green icon by the phone number to send a WhatsApp message. Compose a unique message or choose from your WhatsApp templates.
Get an alert notification when a new WhatsApp message is received.
Save time with the option to send mass WhatsApp messages to your contacts.
To learn more about this solution, go to SuiteCRM Twilio WhatsApp Integration or search for "WhatsApp."
SuiteCRM Twilio WhatsApp Integration
Send WhatsApp messages from SuiteCRM in one click, from any module. You can send mass WhatsApp messages and log all replies as an inbound WhatsApp message too. Create and send custom or template-based messages, plus send messages using a workflow.
Dynamic Dropdown Pro
Need to add a value to one of your drop downs? Sick of adding values the long, hard way? With this add-on you can now add to your drop downs right when you are editing or creating any record in SuiteCRM.
Relate Emails in record history
The History Email Sync add-on allows SuiteCRM users to create and track previous email conversations with customers, plus save time with the ability to easily view emails in the profile subpanel without completely switching over to the email module. Admin users will also have direct access to any us...
- Show more addons