In order for SuiteCRM users to review a record's related field, they have to click on the related field, then get redirected to that particular related record to view the complete details. This process is time-consuming. So to make it easy and quick, Brainvire Infotech has developed the Relate Quickview add-on so users can simply view a record’s complete background from List View or Detail View in SuiteCRM!
Relate Quickview Features
- Users can enable or disable the add-on anytime from the Admin setting
- Users can enable the modules for which they want the feature of Quickview
- Details displayed on Quickview form is not static
- Any field can be added to Quickview as per the user's requirement
- Quick Create form is used to display the relate Quickview form
- Configure the Quick Create form per your needs and that same form will be displayed for relate Quickview
- Users can change the view at any point and all the changes will be reflected automatically on the form
- Users can take advantage of relating Quickview, both on List View and Detail View of a record
How it Works
Once the Relate Quickview add-on is installed, click on enable checkbox to start the feature and enable the module by drag and drop. Once all the configurations are done, save it.
Once all settings are done, users are ready to use the add-on.
Now users can check the Quickview on the List View and Detail View of the record.
When users click the Quickview button, a summary of the related field will be displayed in pop-up.
Summary from List View:
Summary from Detail View:
By clicking on the ‘Open Record’ button, the user will be redirected to the actual related field.
To learn more about this solution, go to Relate Quickview or search for "related records."
Stop getting your workday focus redirected just to view the important details of related CRM records. With the Relate Quickview add-on, you can simply view a record’s complete background from List View or Detail View in SuiteCRM!
Auto Populate Fields
Need to auto populate value based on the value of related field? For this requirement Auto Populate is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a related field value changes.
Get more accurate addresses and speed up data-entry time. Auto-suggests addresses as you start to type. Auto-fills street, city, state, country, and zip code reducing address entry time by 90%. Works world-wide. Simplified data entry for contacts, accounts, and leads.
- Show more addons