Stop getting your workday focus redirected just to view the important details of related CRM records. With the Relate Quickview add-on, you can simply view a record’s complete background from List View or Detail View in SuiteCRM!
Quickly see related record details anywhere in SuiteCRM
Brainvire has created a new feature in SuiteCRM to make your work easier and more efficient. In the traditional flow of SuiteCRM, any user is willing to check the detail of any related field in any record, then they have to click on the related field and CRM redirects the user to that particular related record to view the complete details. This process is time-consuming. So to make it simple and quick, Brainvire has developed the Relate Quickview add-on.
Relate Quickview Features
- Users can enable or disable the add-on anytime from the Admin setting
- Users can enable the modules for which they want the feature of Quickview
- Details displayed on Quickview form is not static
- Any field can be added to Quickview as per the user's requirement
- Quick Create form is used to display the relate Quickview form
- Configure the Quick Create form per your needs and that same form will be displayed for relate Quickview
- Users can change the view at any point and all the changes will be reflected automatically on the form
- Users can take advantage of relating Quickview, both on List View and Detail View of a record
Upload and install the add-on:
- To upload the add-on, go to admin section > Module loader > upload
- Once the add-on is uploaded > Click on install
- Before installation, click the agree button for completing the installation
Validate the license key to enable the add-on:
Enter the license key provided from The SuiteCRM store during the purchase of the add-on and click on validate to check if the key is valid or not.
Once the add-on is installed, click on enable checkbox to start the feature and enable the module by drag and drop. Once all the configurations are done, save it.
Once all settings are done, users are ready to use the add-on.
Now users can check the Quickview on the List View and Detail View of the record.
When users click the Quickview button, a summary of the related field will be displayed in pop-up.
Summary from List View:
Summary from the Detail View:
By clicking on the ‘Open Record’ button, the user will be redirected to the actual related field.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.