Blackant Solutions developed Customer Portal for SuiteCRM to help your company create and maintain a standalone portal for customers, enabling them to log in and use your services. Save time, resources, and a lot of back-and-forth communication by empowering customers to self serve in areas approved by your business.
How it can be used
- Raise a service request or support case with your organization
- Keep track of a service request or case until it is closed successfully
- View old service requests and their associated details
- Work on any tasks created by your organization, for example: sending any required compliance documents like driver’s license, government-approved ID, proof of address, passport, etc.
- Upload new documents and/or view documents related to products/services used
- Update profile information at any time
Customer Portal is a value add for customers because it helps them have better, more meaningful interactions with your organization and the products or services they use. It serves as a single place where customers can log in and track all of their support cases or service requests, or get details about new solutions being offered.
- Portal is very fast and light
- Easily configurable by SuiteCRM admin users; you can decide which modules and fields customers can see and configure accordingly
- Quick set up: in less than 5 minutes, Customer Portal can be built and rolled out
- No need to custom build a separate portal by your IT workforce, which reduces cost and improves operational efficiency
To learn more about this solution, go to Customer Portal or search for "self-service portal."
Customer Portal for SuiteCRM helps your company create and maintain a standalone portal for your customers, enabling them to log in and use your services, complete required tasks, keep track of support cases and many other functions.
List-view Colors for SuiteCRM is designed to add color to the rows and text on a list for each row. The highlighting is done based on conditions/filters that you define. Great for identifying records that require attention based on specific conditions.
With the FreshBook Integration, your team easily gains visibility to all FreshBook accounting details while working in SuiteCRM. Your accounts and invoices are synced between both platforms, so it's simple to push or fetch data in one click.
- Show more addons