Blackant Solutions developed Customer Portal for SuiteCRM to help your company create and maintain a standalone portal for customers, enabling them to log in and use your services. Save time, resources, and a lot of back-and-forth communication by empowering customers to self serve in areas approved by your business.
How it can be used
- Raise a service request or support case with your organization
- Keep track of a service request or case until it is closed successfully
- View old service requests and their associated details
- Work on any tasks created by your organization, for example: sending any required compliance documents like driver’s license, government-approved ID, proof of address, passport, etc.
- Upload new documents and/or view documents related to products/services used
- Update profile information at any time
Customer Portal is a value add for customers because it helps them have better, more meaningful interactions with your organization and the products or services they use. It serves as a single place where customers can log in and track all of their support cases or service requests, or get details about new solutions being offered.
- Portal is very fast and light
- Easily configurable by SuiteCRM admin users; you can decide which modules and fields customers can see and configure accordingly
- Quick set up: in less than 5 minutes, Customer Portal can be built and rolled out
- No need to custom build a separate portal by your IT workforce, which reduces cost and improves operational efficiency
To learn more about this solution, go to Customer Portal or search for "self-service portal."
Customer Portal for SuiteCRM helps your company create and maintain a standalone portal for your customers, enabling them to log in and use your services, complete required tasks, keep track of support cases and many other functions.
MTS Subpanel Toggle
MTS Subpanel Toggle helps SuiteCRM users display or hide subpanels within individual modules. This add-on offers total customization of what subpanels are key to display versus the current subpanel hide feature that acts as a global-only change.
BV Email Verify
Stop wasting time with unverified emails. The BV Email Verify add-on immediately verifies your customer email addresses, helping to weed out incorrect emails and cleanse email data before it enters your SuiteCRM database.
- Show more addons