Blackant Solutions developed Customer Portal for SuiteCRM to help your company create and maintain a standalone portal for customers, enabling them to log in and use your services. Save time, resources, and a lot of back-and-forth communication by empowering customers to self serve in areas approved by your business.
How it can be used
- Raise a service request or support case with your organization
- Keep track of a service request or case until it is closed successfully
- View old service requests and their associated details
- Work on any tasks created by your organization, for example: sending any required compliance documents like driver’s license, government-approved ID, proof of address, passport, etc.
- Upload new documents and/or view documents related to products/services used
- Update profile information at any time
Customer Portal is a value add for customers because it helps them have better, more meaningful interactions with your organization and the products or services they use. It serves as a single place where customers can log in and track all of their support cases or service requests, or get details about new solutions being offered.
- Portal is very fast and light
- Easily configurable by SuiteCRM admin users; you can decide which modules and fields customers can see and configure accordingly
- Quick set up: in less than 5 minutes, Customer Portal can be built and rolled out
- No need to custom build a separate portal by your IT workforce, which reduces cost and improves operational efficiency
To learn more about this solution, go to Customer Portal or search for "self-service portal."
Customer Portal for SuiteCRM helps your company create and maintain a standalone portal for your customers, enabling them to log in and use your services, complete required tasks, keep track of support cases and many other functions.
Who reassigned this meeting? When was the status field adjusted? The SuiteCRM Meetings module doesn't allow Auditing the same way as other modules do. Fix that with this quick add-on.
Visualizing your SuiteCRM geocoded data is now easy! With this Heatmap dashlet you will be able to easily identify clusters of data on a map based on the density of the data points and optional data points weight.
- Show more addons