Customer Portal for SuiteCRM helps your company create and maintain a standalone portal for your customers, enabling them to log in and use your services, complete required tasks, keep track of support cases and many other functions.
Give your customers the ability to self serve
Customer Portal for SuiteCRM helps your company create and maintain a standalone portal for your customers, enabling them to log in and use your services. Save time, resources, and a lot of back-and-forth communication by empowering customers to self serve in areas approved by your business.
What customers can achieve with the portal
This includes, but not limited to, the following areas of service:
- Raise a service request or support case with your organization
- Keep track of a service request or case until it is closed successfully
- View old service requests and their associated details
- Work on any tasks created by your organization, for example: sending any required compliance documents like driver’s license, government-approved ID, proof of address, passport, etc.
- Upload new documents and/or view documents related to products/services used
- Update profile information at any time
Customer Portal Benefits
The Customer Portal integration for SuiteCRM is a value add for customers because it enables them to have better, more meaningful interactions with your organization and the products/services they use. For example, customers can get details about any new products or services being offered and reach out for help as needed. The portal serves as a single place where customers can log in and track all of their support cases or service requests, so they can stay more informed.
- Portal is very fast and light
- Easily configurable by SuiteCRM admin users; you can decide which modules and fields customers can see and configure accordingly
- Quick set up: in less than 5 minutes, Customer Portal can be built and rolled out
- No need to custom build a separate portal by your IT workforce, which reduces cost and improves operational efficiency
Demo URL and credentials: