Automate the way you manage your typical reoccurring tasks to save time and focus on new business initiatives. The Recurring Tasks Extension by Redian Software is an automated way to create and schedule repeat tasks in SuiteCRM for all or specific users based on daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly settings.
For example: You may need to assign a task to make outreach calls on Mondays of every week, the end of the month, or whenever you decide. This extension helps make your repeat tasks automated, so you focus on your work instead of creating and updating new tasks every day, week, month, etc.
How it Works
Creating recurring tasks:
- Tasks Name: Tasks name will set as tasks name while create tasks
- Status: You can choose Active/Inactive to run that job; job will only run if job is active
- Role List: In this dropdown, you can see all roles created and you can assign tasks to users by selecting roles, or assign to all users
- Selection Type: If selection type is all, then tasks will be assigned to all users based on role list, or you can choose to assign to certain users from user list
Scheduling recurring tasks:
- You can schedule to create tasks based on daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly settings
- You can also set specific times to run jobs
- Scheduled recurring tasks will run with the help of the Scheduler module to get this job done
- Tasks will be created on the same date and time you set and you see them in the tasks module
Displaying the details you have set up after scheduling recurring tasks:
Task list showing recurring tasks scheduled:
After scheduling recurring tasks, you will see upcoming tasks in the Tasks module with any ‘assigned to’ users according to your set up preference. Note: Curl should be installed in your server.
To learn more about this solution, go to Recurring Tasks Extension or search for "recurring tasks."
Recurring Tasks Extension
Recurring Tasks Extension helps you create tasks and automatically schedule repeat tasks for specified or all SuiteCRM users.
Signature Field Widget
SuiteCRM Signature Field Plugin
Add signature fields directly from the studio to allow your prospect to agree and sign your records.
Add Signature fields on any Studio-enabled module (base and custom modules), and print it on the PDF templates !
Want each user to have their own outgoing email server configuration? This add-on is perfect for that. Each user can setup their own outgoing server.
- Show more addons