List Summary Plugin is used to show summarized data of any modules as well as sub-panel module of selected module using mathematical operation (Count, Min, Max, Sum, Average etc..)
List Summary extension in any module helps to display Summary information about the record list.
Here is the some of the advantage of List Summary extension.
Use Case # 1 : if you're a healthcare company and if you wants to see summary information patient's as below.
- # of Patient's appointments Today
- # of Visits today
Use Case #2 : if you're a Insurance company and would need to display insurance data as summary information on record list to help any users.
- Insurance product sales this week : $9999.00
- Total customer Signup this month : 100
List Summary extension helps users to get Quick information about any information from SuiteCRM. This extension is complete configurable from settings.
Here are some of the features that make our extension unique.
- Easy to use interface
- Supports All Standard & Custom SuiteCRM Modules
- Headers can be added to any module
- Create unlimited number of Custom Summary Headers
- Support major mathematical operation
- Fully Customizable (color, icon, field, label)
- Supports related module fields
- Module Manager Compatible
- Available on SuiteCRM Store
See more about how it works in our User Guide
Database Compatibility :
Our Online Support Hours :
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Dynamic Headers in SuiteCRM helps user to display/highlight most used field of a module.
This will reduce time of user to search a field when viewing record. User can also add some coloring to the field as well.