Google Drive Integration for Suite CRM module uploads all your CRM documents to Google Drive. The user can preview the document, download, and get the shareable link within the CRM. The module provides a one-stop solution for document management with Google Drive.
Google Drive Integration for SuiteCRM module uploads all your CRM documents to Google Drive. The user can preview the document, download, and get the shareable link within the CRM. The module provides a one-stop solution for document management with Google Drive.
In this modern cloud era, documents can be easily maintained in the cloud, which provides a more robust and efficient way of document management. Storing documents in the cloud reduce the physical space used by your server. Google drive provides a safe and secure transaction for your file storage. We are listing some of the benefits you will get out from this module,
- No need to upload the document(s) in your email. Just click on the shareable link and paste the URL in your email.
- In order to view a document, no need to download the document from CRM and view it from your Desktop. Just click on the Preview icon, you will be able to view the document inside the CRM.
- You can consider this integration as a backup option as well.
- Your documents are secure as Drive is encrypted using SSL, the same security protocol used for Gmail and other Google services.
- Admin can set up the Google Drive Integration by creating an app in Google using the steps given in the Google Drive Settings.
- If you want to remove the document from CRM server after upload, check the checkbox. If you are using this module for Documents backup, you can skip this.
- Give a folder name where to upload the Documents in Google Drive. Example: CRM or CRM/Documents
- Go to Admin > Scheduler. Click on “Create Scheduler”, name the Job, configure when to run the Scheduler, choose URL to “Revoke public documents to private – Google Drive“. This Scheduler will revoke the Public Google Drive Documents to Private.
- We create two checkbox fields in DocumentRevisons module – Is Document public and Synced to Google. You can add it to your List view or Detail view to know about the Document status. If the document is uploaded to Google, Synced to Google will be checked. If Is Document public is checked, then any person who has the URL can able to view the Document.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Google Sign-in Integration with SuiteCRM
This add-on helps a user to log into SuiteCRM with an existing Google ID. No more having to remember yet another new login account. Just click on the "Sign in with Google" button and login right into the CRM.
To view an uploaded document in SuiteCRM, the user has to download the document from SuiteCRM to the local machine and then the user has to open the document using an application. If the application to view the document is not available, the user has to find and Install it. We ease this process by i...