Need to auto populate value based on the value of related field? For this requirement Auto Populate is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a related field value changes.
About Auto Populate Fields
Variance Infotech developed the Auto Populate Fields add-ons which allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a related field value changes.
Auto Fill up fields value in SuiteCRM
Save time with this Plugin when you want to bring values from Related modules to primary module’s record. This extension allows you to Auto Populate specific field with existing value from a related module while creating a Record in a Primary Module.
- Auto Populate Related Module fields value in Source Module using Related Field.
- Auto Populate Fields Extension supports on Create/Editview of Module.
- Auto Populate Fields Extension support on Quick Create from Subpanel as well.
- Configure the Field Mapping & Calculate Field of all the Related Field of Source Modules using Single Configuration.
- Auto Populate value in Source Module using Related Field for Mathematical and Logical functions(Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Add Month, Add Year, Sub Month, Sub Year, etc).
- Active/Inactive/Delete any Auto Populate Field Configuration by one click from Listview of Auto Populate Fields Extension Configuration Page using Bulk Action Dropdown option.
- Auto Populate Fields support Multi Languages (German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian)
Easy to Install & Setup
See more about how it works in our User Guide
Auto Populate Fields for SuiteCRM
How Auto Populate Fields works see in Action
Get in Touch
Our Online Support Hours:
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Need to show or hide fields or panels based on the value of another field? For this requirement Dynamic Panels is the perfect solution. The advanced configuration tools allow you to clearly define what should happen whenever a field value changes.