Create business logic for field calculations without needing to write custom code. You can select calculated field and create the formula that is automatically updated based on calculation you provide.
Grow your business using Calculated Fields to automate manual calculations & lessen the code for complex calculations
- Calculated Fields let you to automate your manual calculations used in your business production.
- You can give a field in your formula for dynamic calculations
- Available Functions :
Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, String Length, Concatenation, Log(Logarithm), Ln(Natural Log), Absolute, Average, Power, Date Difference, Percentage, Mod(Modulo), Minimum, Negate, Floor, Ceil ,Add hours,Add day,Add week,Add month,Add year,Sub hours,Sub days,Sub week,Sub month,Sub year,Diff days,Diff hour,Diff minute,Diff month,Week Diff,Diff year
- A rich conditional support we provide: you can make a big calculation here, a nested formula
- You can insert manual value or Field or both together to create formula. For e.g. add(field1,200,sub(100,field2))
- You can use calculated field also to make further formula
Download and Install the plugin
Admin-> Module Loader -> Upload & Install ‘SuiteCRM Calculated Fields’ -> Configure your License
Configure your license first
Admin-> SuiteCRM Calculated Fields -> License Configuration
After Configuring your License
Admin -> Repair -> Do 'Quick Repair & Rebuild'
Studio -> 'Module' -> Add Fields -> Select 'Data Type' : Calculated Field
- Click ‘Edit Formula’ to write your formula
Result of the above formula
- Calculate Percentage
Result of Percentage Formula
- Calculate Date Difference
Result of Date Difference
- Concatenation Example
Result of Concatenation
- Calculate Subtract Month
Result of Subtract Month
- Calculate Difference Minute
Result of Minute Difference
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
At a glance, view high level summaries of all related data for a given record. For example, see how many contacts an account has or the total value of all quotes combined for a contact.