MTS History Summary is a tool that gives you an overview of the history for SuiteCRM records (Accounts, Contacts, Leads). View the last actions taken per record, such as: number of emails sent or calls made, or the last time contact was made. This empowers your business teams to reach out to customers in a timely manner for better retention.
Installing the Add-on
1) On the Administration page, click on “Module Loader” to install the package.
2) Click the 'Browse...' button under Module Loader Screen and select the .zip file you downloaded in Step 1.
3) Click the "Upload" button to transfer the .zip file to your SuiteCRM server.
4) Click the "Install" button next to the newly uploaded MTS History Summary module
5) Step through the installation wizard.
6) Back to Admin page > Repair > Quick Repair & Rebuild
7) Let's go to License settings guide
1) On the Administration page, click on “Module Loader” to Uninstall the package.
2) Click on Uninstall button.
3) Package will be deleted successfully.
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Customer 360 View
Discover everything about your customers and account starting from their first interaction with you to the average revenue generated by each of them. The plugin will empower you with the ability to improve each interaction with your customers and nurture long-term professional relationships with the...