Are you dealing with some of these standard restrictions when it comes to uploading files to your SuiteCRM?
- Admin user does not have the option to add attachments field through the studio
- Users can not upload multiple files in the CRM
- Users have to remove the preloaded file then and only upload the latest/new file
- SuiteCRM causes the problem in downloading the file due to multiple IDs of the concerned file
There is a better way to manage the various file types you need access to.
With the Multiple File Upload add-on for SuiteCRM by Helfertech, gain the ability to upload multiple file types, documents, and images directly in your CRM.
- Ability to add multi-file type field from the studio
- Upload multiple images or documents at a time
- Support to upload different file types
- Ability to remove uploaded file, if needed
- Ability to drag and drop the document
- Thumbnail to view the file
- Scroll bar to view multiple files
How it Works
- To add a field for any module, go to Studio
- Click on the module
- Click on the Fields
- Click on Add Field Button.
- Select data type Multi File
- Enter the field name such as Choose File
To learn more about this solution, go to Multiple File Upload or search for "file upload."
Multiple File Upload
If you are dealing with the standard CRM file uploading restrictions, there is a better way to manage the various file types you need access to. With the Multiple File Upload add-on for SuiteCRM, gain the ability to upload multiple file types, documents, and images directly in your CRM.
Need a landing page for your next campaign? A way for your customers to create support cases? Do your sales reps need a way to enter leads? With WebToModule you can create custom webforms for these any many other users. Supports all modules, including custom modules.
With the IndiaMART add-on, sync all leads from IndiaMART to your SuiteCRM accounts, contacts, and leads with updates every 30 minutes. When a customer calls or has repeated communication with your business, updates will show in the CRM history with all the details needed to make customer relations e...
- Show more addons