Webhooks allow communication with third-party applications by sending instant web notifications every time an event occurs in your SuiteCRM. With the Webhook Integration by Variance InfoTech, you can configure HTTP URLs and associate them in workflow rules to automate the entire notification process.
How it Works
Webhooks allow instant notifications to URLs of third-party applications for various activities. Below are some important scenarios accomplished using the Webhook Integration for SuiteCRM:
- After closing an opportunity in your CRM, you can push the customer information to any third-party accounting software and automatically generate an invoice for the customer
- Automatically add subscribers to the mailing list in email marketing software (e.g. Mailchimp, SendInblue, Sendgrid, etc.) based on leads or contacts collected from your website using your CRM's web forms
- Generate an estimate in your accounting software (QuickBooks or others) as soon as the opportunity stage is changed from prospecting to price quote
- Trigger SMS notifications to field sales reps about customer meetings, demos and other events
1) Send instant web notification to the third-party applications
2) Send instant web notification with POST & PUT Method
3) Support JSON, XML & FORM Content Type
4) Test authentication for HTTP URLs
5) Map SuiteCRM module fields with third-party applications field
See the Webhook Integration in action
To learn more about this solution, go to Webhook Integration or search for "webhooks."
Webhooks allow communication with third-party applications by sending instant web notifications every time an event occurs in your SuiteCRM. With the Webhooks Integration, you can configure HTTP URLs and associate them in workflow rules to automate the entire notification process.
Conditional Notification trigger an notifications on the screen and also prevent record from being saved depending on condition mentioned in the Conditional Notification Settings. It also works on detail view of particular module’s record. It also supports on duplicate record.
Mail Merge Reports
Create documents in docx, xlsx (MS Office Word and Excel), odt, ods (LibreOffice and OpenOffice) and pdf format without MS Office or others plugins installed from any module and subpanel using templates.
- Show more addons