Webhooks allow communication with third-party applications by sending instant web notifications every time an event occurs in your SuiteCRM. With the Webhooks Integration, you can configure HTTP URLs and associate them in workflow rules to automate the entire notification process.
About Webhook Integration for SuiteCRM
Webhooks (please refer to webhooks.org), allow instant notifications to URLs of third-party applications for various activities.
Important scenarios accomplished using webhooks
- After closing an opportunity in your CRM, you can push the customer information to any third-party accounting software and automatically generate an invoice for the customer
- Automatically add subscribers to the mailing list in email marketing software (e.g. Mailchimp, SendInblue, Sendgrid, etc.) based on leads or contacts collected from your website using your CRM's web forms
- Generate an estimate in your accounting software (QuickBooks or others) as soon as the opportunity stage is changed from prospecting to price quote
- Trigger SMS notifications to field sales reps about customer meetings, demos and other events
1) Send instant web notification to the third-party applications
2) Send instant web notification with POST & PUT Method
3) Support JSON, XML & FORM Content Type
4) Test authentication for HTTP URLs
5) Map SuiteCRM module fields with third-party applications field
Easy to install and setup
See more about how it works in our User Guide
Webhook Integration for SuiteCRM
See Webhook Integration in action
Get in Touch
Our Online Support Hours:
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.