SuiteCRM 8 Beta recently released!
With this exciting news from SalesAgility, creators of the SuiteCRM platform, you may want to proactively check out the latest features and enhancements version 8 is set to include. While the final production release is estimated to launch in June 2021, there are a few ways you can get started with the beta preview right away:
1. Download and install SuiteCRM 8 Beta directly from suitecrm.com
2. Follow the SuiteCRM 8 Beta Guide documentation
3. View advice and conversations from the SuiteCRM Community Forum
4. Bookmark the SuiteCRM 8 Roadmap page to get launch updates
Key takeaways from SuiteCRM's official announcement
- Building on the progress made throughout the Alpha series, SuiteCRM 8 Beta encompasses all previous successes such as Field validation and updated chart functionality, allowing the use of real data to be used for the likes of leads, opportunities and accounts
- It is also the first SuiteCRM 8 installable release and will give users full access to the new codebase for the first time – and now it has its own GitHub repo
- You will now be able to dive into the new and improved Extension Framework based upon Dynamic Module Federation
Check out some of the other highlights that you can look forward to, plus read the blog announcement for full details.
When will SuiteCRM Store integrations be updated for version 8?
We are working with developers right now to prepare for the Version 8 release. Once products go through an update, current customers are typically notified by the product development team via email. From there, customers can access the updated files for download and installation by logging in to their SuiteCRM Store account and visiting the Orders page.
RD Station SuiteCRM Integration
Make lead management a breeze when you combine the power of the popular digital marketing tool, RD Station with your trusted SuiteCRM platform. This integration helps your team send leads from one system to the other, using syncing technology and webhooks.
The Related QuickView add-on creates a speedy way for SuiteCRM users to view a field’s related details without opening new tabs. While in Detail View and List View, simply hover over specific field names in 8 different modules (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, etc.) and a QuickView pop-up will appear th...
SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator
Are you facing difficulties trying to coordinate efforts between marketing and sales? The SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator by eVolpe is the best solution that will help you solve this issue. TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
- Show more addons