If your company has customers located worldwide, it's easy to lose track of timezones and the right business hours per country. Record Local Time by Variance InfoTech allows you to display the current local time of the record you are working with, which will help your sales team contact customers at the best times. Record Local time displays times based on the following parameters:
- Manage modules to record local time or easy access to global timezone
- Easily find the local time information from the address (based on street, city, state and country)
- Displays on DetailView of a module if it’s active for a particular module from the configuration page
- Displays local time, date, and timezone of a particular destination
- Local date displays based on selected date format (y-m-d, m-d-y, d-m-y, y/m/d, y.m.d etc.) for a particular module from the configuration page
- Local time displays based on the selected time format (24 hours, 12 hours, 24/12 hours with am/pm etc.) for a particular module from the configuration page
- Also displays a quick view of record local time on popup with real time clock, flag, and timezone details
- Supports all standard and custom modules
To learn more about this solution, go to Record Local Time or search for "time."
Record Local Time
Record Local Time is a SuiteCRM tool that allows you to automatically display the current local time of any record in Leads, Contact or Accounts, based on the timezone or address specified in the record.
Redian Pro Theme
Redian Pro Theme is a completely responsive topic dependent on the most recent Bootstrap that accompanies incredible look and feel. This subject offers topic style manufacturer , ground-breaking highlights and progressive UI , portable responsive structure, gorgeous detail view , alter view , List v...
Custom Login Page
Custom Login Page is a SuiteCRM add-on that enables you to transform the default CRM login page into a modern, more meaningful page that complements your company’s branding.
- Show more addons