Many people love the freshness that a brand new year brings. For marketing, a new year brings new perspectives, up to date goals, and renewed energy. If you are ready to kick off the new year with enthusiasm, here are 7 things to do so you stay organized and motivated:
1. Review what worked and what can be discarded
Look through your Mailchimp data (or use SugarChimp’s reporting tools to pull SuiteCRM data alongside Mailchimp data) and use that insight to draft what you should keep doing (subjects that were successful, timing of auto-emails that seemed to work) and what you can discard.
2. Share your successes and struggles to collaborate with your team
Share your findings and generate more ideas within your marketing team, or within your company as a whole. Sometimes a developer or an accountant might have a great idea that a marketing guru can turn into magic – and it never hurts to ask!
3. Draft a brief 2021 marketing calendar
While you don’t need to plan every detail or campaign, develop a high-level overview of the campaigns you would like to send each month, quarter, etc. based on your needs. Doing so will help you more quickly create time-sensitive content. Include campaigns like:
- Reminders for customers to complete tasks unique to your business.
- Recaps of product updates in the prior 6 months. If you have made changes to your product or offerings based on customer feedback, celebrate and share them.
- Celebrating unique holidays that fit your brand. Did you know January 28th is Data Privacy Day? Send an informative campaign describing how you protect customer privacy.
4. Update your platforms and integrations
Does your SuiteCRM need to be updated? Is the integration between Shopify and Mailchimp working seamlessly? Is your SugarChimp integration on the latest version? Take the time now to update your tools so you don’t encounter unnecessary snags as your marketing takes off.
5. Review the data you are syncing from SuiteCRM to Mailchimp
6. Review and refresh your existing automations
Check out your Mailchimp automations to confirm they still meet your needs or create new ones to further engage customers! Review some of our tips to see how you can use SugarChimp for automations, like sending birthday emails.
7. Ensure you’re not paying too much for Mailchimp
One issue Mailchimp users commonly encounter is that Mailchimp charges based on how many contacts you have. If you have multiple audiences with duplicate contacts across them, you may be paying more than you need to. Review SugarChimp’s Best Practices to ensure you are not paying more than you should.
If you are using SugarChimp but aren’t sure how to activate its super powers, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SuiteCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions of Su...
OpenCart Integration - SuiteCRM E-COMMERCE Plugin
SuiteCRM Opencart Integration is seamless and real-time, no dependency on admin to run a Cron job to pull or push data. “Once information is keyed in one system it will push data to other systems instantaneously”
Install plugin & start sync all your orders and customers from opencart ecommerce w...
Users Activity Logger
Log SuiteCRM Users activities like User Login, Logout, Record Create, Update, Delete on any module with IP address of the User
- Show more addons