Twilio Call Logging functionality helps you to register the inbound calls (received from leads,contacts and accounts) and outbound calls (dialed to from Twilio) with call details such as call duration, date and time of calls, status, etc.
This addon is logging Twilio inbound, outbound calls and it also logs a call which generated through APIs. And this call will relate to contact in SuiteCRM aswell if the number gets matched with it.
The Benefits / Key Features of Call Logging
- Enable you to effectively control your Twilio data across SuiteCRM.
- Call logging provides a means of reducing call costs by analyzing call records. A business can see who has answered each call, how long it takes them to answer the call and how long they spend on the phone.
- This helps business owners to have confidence that their staff are handling calls quickly and efficiently, as well as highlighting staffing level requirements across the day. Often the call log is shown on an intelligent wallboard display, constantly monitoring staff effectiveness.
- Using a call logging can help owners to drive sales, improve staff performance, win and retain customers, deter fraudsters, and quickly settle customer disputes.
- Enable you to connect with your contacts better which will help your business generate more revenue.
Inbound Call Log
- Below is the screenshot of an Inbound call logged in SuiteCRM.
- Whenever a call coming to your Twilio number then an Inbound will be logged in a Call module of SuiteCRM and also will relate to Contacts/Leads/Accounts.
Outbound Call Log
- Below is the screenshot of an Outbound call logged in SuiteCRM.
- Whenever you call from your Twilio number then an outbound call will be logged in a Call module of SuiteCRM and also will relate to Contacts/Leads/Accounts.
Using the Report
Call reports that summarize, analyze and outline how the salesperson will move the sale forward offer both the salesperson and their manager real information that can be used:
- To spot skill and behavioral issues where the manager can step into coach and train
- Opportunities where the manager can offer specific help in identifying and addressing prospect needs
- Spot accounts where the salesperson is investing too much—or not enough—time and energy
- Spot buyer, competitor, and product trends within the local market.
email @ email@example.com
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
SuiteCRM Plugin that bridges the gap between Twilio & SuiteCRM. To establish connection with your customers, A state-of-the-art Telephony solution for Voice (Inbound and Outbound) and SMS to run your business more efficiently and cost effectively. Works great with both VOIP and Land Lines.
Easy OVH Click2Call (OVH VoIP offers)
Save time for your Sales Representatives and Teammates by linking your subscribed OVH VoIP offers with all SuiteCRM phone fields, allowing them to establish a connection with a contact with just a single click on the phone number! Requires a valid OVH Enterprise VOIP subscription.