WhatsApp add-on automation makes your business available anytime. Send WhatsApp from SuiteCRM at one click from any module. You can also create workflow WhatsApp Message and get a reply back as an Inbound WhatsApp Message. With WhatsApp, you'll get fast, simple, secure messaging available on phones all over the world.
This integration for SuiteCRM that allows you to send WhatsApp message to any mobile number by single click on WhatsApp icon from any module.
You need to signup on waboxapp.com forget the API Token of WhatsApp
It has charges per message and may change based on countries
You can send automated WhatsApp message to your clients on defined actions that are called workflow, and Send Bulk WhatsApp from module's ListView like Account, Contact, Lead and get a reply back as an Inbound WhatsApp messages.
- No need to create a different WhatsApp Template. You can use email templates for sending WhatsApp Message.
- Send WhatsApp messages from all modules.
- You can see the Outbound / Inbound WhatsApp records in a Call module.
- Send immediate WhatsApp notifications to your Sales manager by WorkFlow when new Lead is assigned.
- Send immediate WhatsApp notifications to your support engineer by WorkFlow when a new Case is assigned.
- Bulk/Mass WhatsApp feature for Accounts, Leads, Contacts modules from ListView.
- Auto Related Outbound/Inbound WhatsApp to the appropriate module record.
- Users Can see Notification when Inbound WhatsApp is received.
- It can be used as a reminder to customers.
Sending WhatsApp Message
1. You can send WhatsApp by click on the icon beside the numbers from List View or Detail View.
2. After the sending WhatsApp, it will be logged in a Call module as an Outbound WhatsApp record.
Below we can see the modules Activities subpanel. All WhatsApp Outbound / Inbound logs are related to that record.
Sending Bulk WhatsApp
1. Just goto List View of a module and select the multiple records. now click on the Bulk Action menu and select Send Bulk WhatsApp option.
1. When any client is replying then its logged as an Inbound WhatsApp in a call module.
2. Users are getting notifications when inbound WhatsApp generated and assigned to them.
Now, Goto Documentation Page for further configuration. like
- Create a WhatsAppTemplate.
- Configure the Workflow.
- How users can see their Outbound / Inbound WhatsApp.
- Configure the Inbound WhatsApp settings.
In case found any problem while installation please contact us at given below details.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
SendSMS SuiteCRM SMS Addon
Do you need to send SMS messages from SuiteCRM? SendSMS is the right tool for you. It allows sending SMS with ease to any Contact or Lead or even to many recipients at one time from the List View. SendSMS supports Callfire, Clikatell and Plivo SMS Gateways as well as any custom configuration. Commun...