The Reports Dashboard add-on enables you to build complex report dashboards using the standard SuiteCRM reports as building components. Customize your dashboard view so priority information can be quickly seen by you and your team.
Tailor your SuiteCRM dashboard with top-level reporting stats
The Reports Dashboard add-on enables you to build complex report dashboards using the standard SuiteCRM reports as building components. Customize your dashboard view so priority information can be quickly seen by you and your team, plus utilize many other features of the add-on to help with efficiency.
Reports Dashboard Functions
- Use any number of SuiteCRM reports in your dashboard
- Reports from different modules can be compiled into a single dashboard
- Report parameters are extended throughout the whole dashboard. For example, if underlying reports contain an assigned user parameter, you can filter the output of all the reports of the dashboard based on this condition.
- Use a chart defined within a standard SuiteCRM report as a single building component of the dashboard
- Create and download PDFs from the dashboard
- Control the access rights of the dashboard
How it Works
Below is an example of how a company dashboard can look when customized using the Reports Dashboard for SuiteCRM.
Here is how the Reports Dashboard is structured from the standard SuiteCRM reports.
Visit the FAQ section to learn more about this solution.
Other add-ons of interest
Sapiens.BI Basic - Analytic Reporting
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.