The Reports Dashboard add-on by Vision Consulting enables you to build complex report dashboards using the standard SuiteCRM reports as building components. Customize your dashboard view so priority information can be quickly seen by you and your team, plus utilize many other features of the add-on to help with efficiency.
- Use any number of SuiteCRM reports in your dashboard
- Reports from different modules can be compiled into a single dashboard
- Report parameters are extended throughout the whole dashboard. For example, if underlying reports contain an assigned user parameter, you can filter the output of all the reports of the dashboard based on this condition.
- Use a chart defined within a standard SuiteCRM report as a single building component of the dashboard
- Create and download PDFs from the dashboard
- Control the access rights of the dashboard
How it Works
The example below shows how a company dashboard can look when it's customized using the Reports Dashboard add-on for SuiteCRM.
Here is how the Reports Dashboard is structured from the standard SuiteCRM reports.
To learn more about this solution, go to Reports Dashboard or search for "dashboard."
The Reports Dashboard add-on enables you to build complex report dashboards using the standard SuiteCRM reports as building components. Customize your dashboard view so priority information can be quickly seen by you and your team.
MTS Email To Customer
Tired of manually creating new leads? The MTS Email to Customer add-on automatically captures relevant content from inbound emails and creates new leads in your SuiteCRM. Works with records in Lead, Contact, Target, and even custom Person modules.
Configure specific fields from specific modules and set formats like character limit, numeric, or alphanumeric and more for certain fields using Format Builder.
- Show more addons