The Reports Dashboard add-on by Vision Consulting enables you to build complex report dashboards using the standard SuiteCRM reports as building components. Customize your dashboard view so priority information can be quickly seen by you and your team, plus utilize many other features of the add-on to help with efficiency.
- Use any number of SuiteCRM reports in your dashboard
- Reports from different modules can be compiled into a single dashboard
- Report parameters are extended throughout the whole dashboard. For example, if underlying reports contain an assigned user parameter, you can filter the output of all the reports of the dashboard based on this condition.
- Use a chart defined within a standard SuiteCRM report as a single building component of the dashboard
- Create and download PDFs from the dashboard
- Control the access rights of the dashboard
How it Works
The example below shows how a company dashboard can look when it's customized using the Reports Dashboard add-on for SuiteCRM.
Here is how the Reports Dashboard is structured from the standard SuiteCRM reports.
To learn more about this solution, go to Reports Dashboard or search for "dashboard."
The Reports Dashboard add-on enables you to build complex report dashboards using the standard SuiteCRM reports as building components. Customize your dashboard view so priority information can be quickly seen by you and your team.
Twilio WhatsApp Extension
The more ways you can connect with your customers, the more sales and support wins you can achieve. The Brainvire WhatsApp Extension enables you to conveniently communicate with clients via WhatsApp messages in SuiteCRM.
Change the look of any input field in SuiteCRM with Field Customizer. Enlarge input fields, change font size, alter colors, and much more. Optimize your interface to make it easier and more efficient to use.
- Show more addons