Conditional Notification trigger an notifications on the screen and also prevent record from being saved depending on condition mentioned in the Conditional Notification Settings. It also works on detail view of particular module’s record. It also supports on duplicate record.
Conditional Notification means Alert user to think twice before trigger any further action.
Conditional Notification helps user or administration of SuiteCRM to display various notification on defined conditions set.
Conditional Notification Solve major issues which almost every other Today's CRM is encountered.
- Duplication checker on any field defined by Administrator
- Restrict User to Save Record on satisfy of any field condition
Following is the list of notification settings available in Conditional notification.
1. Notification While Editing/Creating : This notification fired while user creating/Editing any record
1. Notification When record is Viewed : This notification fired when someone viewing record and if condition satisfied admin wants to display notification
1. Notification On Save : On Save if Administrator / Users wants to display notification than this type helps user to display notification.
1. Do not allowed to Save record : This is important type if administrator do not allow user to save record if specific condition satisfied.
1. Notification When record is Duplicate : This Notification alert user if Record is duplicates. It means through conditional notification user can setup duplication criteria as well.
There is Intuitive conditional notification management from Admin to allow user to setup condition with notification area in 3 simple steps.
1. Select Module
2. Setup Conditions
3. Setup Notification to be Display.
See more about how it works in our User Guide
Database Compatibility :
Our Online Support Hours :
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
At a glance, view high level summaries of all related data for a given record. For example, see how many contacts an account has or the total value of all quotes combined for a contact.
Notify users whenever they are assigned a record for any module. Configure whether to show a popup notification or an alert in the menu bar. Notifications are an effective way of bringing attention to newly assigned records to users and reduces the chance of losing track of the assignment in an emai...