With the 360 View Tracker add-on, track and understand your team’s day-to-day SuiteCRM activities. From logins/logouts to updates, imports/exports and more, get user details and IP addresses to help review, report and manage your CRM team processes.
Oversee your CRM team’s daily functions to help streamline protocols and manage the business efficiently. The 360 View Tracker add-on is designed to track all user activities from start to finish. This includes user details and IP addresses, plus various functions such as login, insert, update, delete, import, export, logout, etc. Admin users can view all team member activities and also run daily reports for analysis.
- Track login and logout history with IP address tracking
- Check all active (Logged In) user in CRM
- Track import/export of all modules and export it
- Track all default and also a custom module
- Enable the user for tracking from all active users
- Choose settings to enable/disable modules you want to be tracked
- Separate UI for import/export data tracking, where you can apply filters based on date and modules
- Export data of import/export data tracker in CSV, Excel, or PDF format
360 View Tracker makes it easy to oversee user activities based on module, date, and action.
You can enable or disable the modules and users according to your needs. See examples below.
Track all the activity of enabled users for the enabled module
You can check the detail for the updated records, With old values and updated values.
Import/Export tracking function:
Select the module for which you want to check, select the date range, and search. You can also search for inactive user's import/export activity by enabling the checkbox.
Track all active(Logged In) users in CRM with IP address and current status. Also, track the last active time of users in CRM
Schedule Reports for all the tracking activity
Click on the setting to enable the scheduling of a particular report. Do setting and save.
For custom module tracking, please contact us: email@example.com