#1380 - Send Mail from Workflow as assigned user
i want to send e-mail from Workflow with the mail settings from assigned user. We are using SuiteCRM 7.10.7
system email settings:
- from name: MyDomain CRM
- from address: email@example.com
- "Allow users to use this account for outgoing email" is disabled
- smtp server / SSL Port 465
- Use SMTP Authentication: enabled
- SMTP username firstname.lastname@example.org / SMTP password
- from name: Sales Office
- from address: email@example.com
- same server settings as system except smtp username and password (we are using one smtp account for office with multiple aliases
- Outgoing Server - Multiple SMTP: from name: Sales Office / from address : firstname.lastname@example.org / server settings with main smtp user
- when i set action "send email" the mails are send via system email settings
- when i set action "send email using multiple smtp" the mails are NOT send
What did i wrong ?
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Quick Email Preview
View email messages directly in the history panel itself or detach the Emails and Notes sub panel and see them in their own separate sub panel.
Send emails to Accounts, Contacts, Leads or to related Opportunity records with ease with Quick2Email. Quick2Email sends straight from the listview or detailview. Just pick an email template and optionally attach a merged PDF template (with v3.0!) and send in just a few clicks of your mouse.