About Multiple SMTP
Variance Infotech developed the Multiple SMTP extensions help each user to setup own outgoing server to send an email. This will be useful when a user needs their own outgoing server.
- User based SMTP settings
- Send email from each module against user specific SMTP
- Option to switch Global SMTP to single SMTP or vice versa
- Option to send email from workflow using multiple SMTP with selected template
- From workflow user can set SMTP to send email to specific contact through set SMTP.
Some of the Screenshots here.
1) User based SMTP settings
2) SMTP settings in Multiple SMTP
Easy to Install & Setup
Learn more about how it works in our User Guide
Multiple SMTP for SuiteCRM
How Multiple SMTP works see in Action
Get in Touch
Our Online Support Hours:
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Send emails to Accounts, Contacts, Leads or to related Opportunity records with ease with Quick2Email. Quick2Email sends straight from the listview or detailview. Just pick an email template and optionally attach a merged PDF template (with v3.0!) and send in just a few clicks of your mouse.