Want each user to have their own outgoing email server configuration? This add-on is perfect for that. Each user can setup their own outgoing server.
This extensions help each user to setup own outgoing server to send an email. This will be useful when a user needs their own outgoing server.
Following are the features of Multiple SMTP.
- User based SMTP settings
- Send email from each module against user specific SMTP
- Option to switch Global SMTP to single SMTP or vice versa
- Option to send email from workflow using multiple SMTP with selected template
- From workflow user can set SMTP to send email to specific contact through set SMTP.
Some of the Screenshots here.
1) User based SMTP settings
2) SMTP settings in Multiple SMTP
Learn more about how it works in our User Guide
Database Compatibility :
Our Online Support Hours :
11:30 PM US Eastern Time to 09:00 AM US Eastern Time
04:30 AM GMT Time to 02:00 PM GMT Time
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Quick Email Preview
View email messages directly in the history panel itself or detach the Emails and Notes sub panel and see them in their own separate sub panel.