Give users a summary of important entries connected to their accounts with the Account 360-degree View add-on for SuiteCRM. Track the number of completed and planned activities, status of projects, sales opportunities and more per account. The view also contains a map showing the account’s location, plus it alerts you if there’s a lack of account interaction.
- With Account 360-degree view you can see the number of all entries in the modules associated with the account.
- Scheduled and open entries are counted separately.
- The dates when the entry was last modified and the last entry created are also listed.
- The numbers are links to the list of filtered entries.
- The view is configurable. It allows you to customize it to your needs depending on the modules used in SuiteCRM.
- The view also displays the account's location on the map.
- A flashing red box in the Activities window indicates that there are no planned activities and the last activity was made 30 days ago.
To enter the Account 360 View, click the '360degree view' button from the action menu in the account's detail view.
Account 360 degree view:
The number of Notes, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Projects, Documents, Contracts and Campaigns are links to the lists of these entries.
"Last planned' , 'Last completed', 'Last modified', 'Last created', 'The nearest end date', 'Last end date' are links to detailview of this entry.
A flashing red box in the Activities window indicates that there are no planned activities and the last activity was made 30 days ago.
The view is configurable.
You can access the demonstration of the Account 360 view using the following credentials:
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
- Go to demo
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.