Having a color-coded guide to easily identify where leads are in the sales process can help SuiteCRM users not only save time, but also spend it more wisely. That's why the developers at Unify Solutions created the Scorecard add-on.
This visual reporting tool measures their current progress to better identify which records they should focus on next. Using a unique color code system and data filter option, users can easily see the status of CRM records from the List View and Detail View of any module. Ultimately, Scorecard helps businesses to ensure they are measuring their sales efforts in a more meaningful way for greater success.
- Helps users to know current status in the form of count and value
- Helps salespeople easily know their deal values
- Helps salespeople to pay more attention to the stage or status
- Helps support people to easily know their case status and focus on open cases
- Easily identify records with unique color code
- Users can filter records easily
- Filter records with existing searched records
- Currency Support in sum display on Scorecard
- Helps to find empty values
- Each user can set their own Scorecard
- Scorecard is the mini dashboard which helps you to analyze data
- Scorecard’s simple and colorful user interface attracts users
- Works on almost all default and custom modules in SuiteCRM
- Works on any dropdown, dynamic dropdown field available in module
- Admin can enable or disable modules for Scorecard
- Users can check status of their work without in report OR filter
- No need to create any special reports
How it Works
Configure any dropdown and currency field (optional) which you want to use with Scorecard, then set a unique color for each option of the selected dropdown field.
Once you configure Scorecard, it looks like the example below:
Reconfigure and Filter
To learn more about this solution, go to Scorecard or search for "visual reporting."
The Scorecard add-on for SuiteCRM is a visual reporting tool that helps users measure their current progress to better identify which records they should focus their time on next. Using a unique color code system and data filter option, users can easily visualize the status of CRM records from the L...
Advanced Marketing Lists
Advanced Marketing Lists automatically fill Target Lists and keep updated the Campaigns to which they are associated.
SuiteCRM Live Helper Chat Integration
Seamless Hassle-Free Integration with SuiteCRM Reduce up to 90% customer identification time Great opportunity to cross-sell and upsell Better closure of online sales and orders
- Show more addons