Scalable, Enterprise-Class solution for integrating SuiteCRM with Exchange / Office 365. Synchronize contacts, calendars and tasks. Set rules for auto-archiving of incoming/outgoing emails. Combine (optional) with an Exchange / Office 365 add-on that presents an Email Side-Panel in Outlook and allows users to view, create and edit CRM records from within Outlook.
Server-Side Integration. No Desktop Software to Deploy.
- Supports on-premise or hosted Exchange and Office 365 Exchange online.
- Runs on an on-premise server.
- Corporate level rules for auto-email archiving
- Centralized Administration. Easy to Install & Configure
- Support both Windows and Mac users
Synchronize CRM Data with Users' Exchange Mailboxes
- Full bi-directional synchronization of contacts, calendars & tasks
- Rule-based automatic archive of inbound & outbound emails
- Optional sync based on users' categories
- Configurable Exchange folders
Rule-Based Email Archiving Engine
- Create rules to archive inbound and outbound emails
- Rules based on: contacts, leads, accounts, email addresses, words/phrases in subject, case templates
- Automatically archive to related CRM records
- Automatically archive emails to cases records
- Destination records can be determined at run-time based on the specific emails or specified in the rule.
Email Side-Panel in Outlook (Optional - Exchange / Office 365 add-on)
- Get the best of both worlds by combining the Exchange connector with FrontEnd Side-Panel
- Server-side integration only; FrontEnd Side-Panel is deployed via Exchange to all users; No software installed on users desktops
- Configure the Exchange connector to sync contacts & calendar and auto-archive email messages and utilize the Side-Panel to enable users to interact with the CRM
- Supports on-premise Exchange (2013 and higher) and office 365
- FrontEnd Side-Panel allows users to:
- Instantly view CRM data upon receiving emails from customers
- View, update or create CRM records: opportunities, cases, meetings etc.
- Manually archive selected emails
- Create contact, lead or account from the email
- Create a quick note for any related CRM record
Enterprise-Class Scalable Solution
- For deployment in house or as a hosted solution (e.g. AWS)
- Integrates with Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Scalable from a single server to a server cluster
- High Performance; handles large-scale email traffic
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin for iOS, Android & OWA
When you're on the road, Outlook is essential for continuing to communicate with your customers. Implicit FrontEnd is essential for accessing SuiteCRM, updating and creating new CRM records, scheduling meetings and archiving email to SuiteCRM.
SuiteCRM Enterprise-Class Outlook Plugin
Implicit FrontEnd is an Enterprise-Class Outlook integration solution which enables users to do all their CRM work from within Outlook. By offering a truly exceptional depth and breadth of integration with Outlook, Implicit FrontEnd increases productivity and CRM utilization by facilitating data ent...