Scalable, Enterprise-Class solution for integrating SuiteCRM with Exchange / Office 365. Synchronize contacts, calendars and tasks. Set rules for auto-archiving of incoming/outgoing emails. Combine (optional) with an Exchange / Office 365 add-on that presents an Email Side-Panel in Outlook and allows users to view, create and edit CRM records from within Outlook.
Server-Side Integration. No Desktop Software to Deploy.
- Supports on-premise or hosted Exchange and Office 365 Exchange online.
- Runs on an on-premise server.
- Corporate level rules for auto-email archiving
- Centralized Administration. Easy to Install & Configure
- Support both Windows and Mac users
Synchronize CRM Data with Users' Exchange Mailboxes
- Full bi-directional synchronization of contacts, calendars & tasks
- Rule-based automatic archive of inbound & outbound emails
- Optional sync based on users' categories
- Configurable Exchange folders
Rule-Based Email Archiving Engine
- Create rules to archive inbound and outbound emails
- Rules based on: contacts, leads, accounts, email addresses, words/phrases in subject, case templates
- Automatically archive to related CRM records
- Automatically archive emails to cases records
- Destination records can be determined at run-time based on the specific emails or specified in the rule.
Email Side-Panel in Outlook (Optional - Exchange / Office 365 add-on)
- Get the best of both worlds by combining the Exchange connector with FrontEnd Side-Panel
- Server-side integration only; FrontEnd Side-Panel is deployed via Exchange to all users; No software installed on users desktops
- Configure the Exchange connector to sync contacts & calendar and auto-archive email messages and utilize the Side-Panel to enable users to interact with the CRM
- Supports on-premise Exchange (2013 and higher) and office 365
- FrontEnd Side-Panel allows users to:
- Instantly view CRM data upon receiving emails from customers
- View, update or create CRM records: opportunities, cases, meetings etc.
- Manually archive selected emails
- Create contact, lead or account from the email
- Create a quick note for any related CRM record
Enterprise-Class Scalable Solution
- For deployment in house or as a hosted solution (e.g. AWS)
- Integrates with Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Scalable from a single server to a server cluster
- High Performance; handles large-scale email traffic
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin for Mac
Implicit FrontEnd for Mac is an Outlook integration solution for SuiteCRM which enables users to do all their CRM work from within Outlook. Use Email side-panel in Outlook to view CRM information, update or create new CRM records and archive email to any CRM record.