Sync all your Google contacts with SuiteCRM in a single click! With this add-on, you can sync and maintain your Google contacts in the Leads and Contacts Module in SuiteCRM with ease.
Get your Google contacts synced with SuiteCRM
The Google Contact Sync add-on helps you easily configure one-way sync schedules that will automatically sync contact details to SuiteCRM. You can also specify the module to which the contacts should be transferred and map fields, as required.
- Sync all your Google contacts in SuiteCRM
- You can select the number of records to be synced at a time
- You can choose whether to create, update, or perform both actions while syncing the data
- You can see the history of syncs done in the past
- You will get the log of the result
- Sync can be done by all the users active in CRM
- Real time contact sync
- Duplication check
How it Works
Syncing the Google Contact will create the new contact or lead and also update the existing contact or lead in the CRM. Once the add-on is ready to use, you can sync all your old contacts using the Sync Now button and your real-time data will be synced using the scheduler.
1. Manual syncing of add-on:
2. Auto Sync will be done based on the interval scheduler is running.
Once you create the contact in Google:
It will be created automatically in the CRM:
All the syncing is done based on the setting:
- Duplication check will be done based on Email ID, phone number, or Google ID
- You can create, update, or create and update the record
- New record can be created as contact or lead in the CRM