A complete SuiteCRM and DocuSign integration which allows us to quickly pull data from SuiteCRM modules like Account, Contact, Lead, Prospect, User, Quote and Contract and then send them out for signature directly from SuiteCRM. The signed document's fields are then returned to SuiteCRM and attached to the corresponding SuiteCRM records. The signed documents are returned to SuiteCRM and attached to the document envelope.
DocuSign for SuiteCRM helps us shorten sales cycles, increase close rates, increase productivity, and reduce paper waste, resulting in savings of time. DocuSign is an easy and fast way to get documents signed. The process is simple: fill out a form and sign it with mobile signatures, typed signatures, handwritten mouse signatures and more. Provide the names and emails of signers. Customize the data collection fields and send an email to all parties. They can also sign on your website. Signers are guided how to sign and they can do it using their iPhone or iPad. Thus, you can create a legally binding contract and safely store it in your archive.
The SuiteCRM and DocuSign integration allow you to send the documents and templates for signature directly from CRM. Send your Contracts, NDAs, Agreements and have them signed by your customers online.
Track all the documents sent for signature with the intuitive DS-Activities Dashboard which gives the instant update as the document gets viewed or signed.
The integration allows the documents and templates to be sent to Accounts/Contacts/Leads/Prospects/Users/Quotes and Contracts.
Options to send the document for signature from SuiteCRM
- Browse and send a document from Local System
- Get DocuSign templates in SuiteCRM and send it for signature
- Send SuiteCRM PDF templates
The integration allows the documents and templates to be sent to Accounts/Contacts/Leads/Prospects/Quotes and Contracts modules of SuiteCRM.
Benefits of DocuSign & SuiteCRM Integration
- Intelligent template recognition
- Field mapping: merge data from and to supported modules
- Easily add documents, recipients, messages and more by automatically pulling from SuiteCRM or leveraging DS templates
- Industry-leading tagging screen with options for bi-directional data feed
- Use data collected to optimize your team's SuiteCRM experience
- Boost the efficiency of your business and save the environment
- Provide a professional approach to the process of document execution
- Embed interactive signature into your documents
- Reduce your execution time to just minutes
- Store all the signed documents in a single, safe location
- Track your signers’ progress in real time
DocuSign Fields Mapping and Supported field types
Textbox, Checkbox, Radio, SSN, Email, Numbers, Letters, Date, ZIP+4, ZIP
Note : “Dropdown” is not supported, as DocuSign Registered API Library fails when a dropdown is placed on the template
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Electronic signatures provide a binding way to authenticate a document. It can also be quite the process to attach an encoded signature to an electronic document. We have simplified this in SuiteCRM with an easy-to-use electronic signature capture and embed tool. No need for any external signing sof...
eSign-RightSignature a complete SuiteCRM and RightSignature integration which allows you to send the documents and templates for signature directly from CRM. Send your Contracts, NDAs, Agreements and have them signed by your customers online. Track status of each RightSignature document sent via Sui...